November 2012 - ITC receives Lean and Green Award
On November 8th a new series of Lean and Green Awards were awarded during the congress of network organization Connekt. A total of 86 Lean and Green Logistics Awards were awarded to 79 companies, 5 municipalities and 2 regions.
September 2012 – SQAS-certification for ITC
On September 20th, ITC's Cleaning has successfully completed the SQAS-assessment (Safety & Quality Assessment System) and achieved an above average score. By achieving this certification, we have obtained authorization to issue the ECD (European Cleaning Document).
August 2012 - Lean and Green Award for ITC
ITC Holland Transport has won the Lean and Green Award. The transport company from Oss received a decisive answer about the proposed Plan van Aanpak (Plan of Action) in August, while it proved to have achieved an almost maximum score.
October 2011 – ITC receives new DAF-tractors
The fleet of ITC has been expanded again. The last two of a series of 26 ordered new DAF tractors have been delivered. In this case it concerns two DAF FT XF105.410 Space Cab tractors with an environmentally friendly Euro 5 engine and automated AS-Tronic gear box.
- October 2010 - ITC wins "Gouden Appel"-Award
- September 2009 – New MAN-tractors for ITC
- September 2009 - Bioreactor operational
- March 2009 – ITC opens new truck wash
- February 2009 – ATCN-certification for Cleaning ITC
- January 2009 - ITC builds unique bioreactor
- January 2009 - ITC moves to new location in Oss