We manage our own tank cleaning installation. On our home base in Oss we have two lines where we can clean food tanks and separately an additional line where non-food (feed, no ADR) tanks can be cleaned. We clean our own tanks and many of our colleague transporters' in a sustainable manner by means of our bio reactor. You can find more information on the page about the bio reactor. For a free quote without obligation, please fill in the form, or contact us.
Below follows a list of the advantages of ITC tank cleaning:
- The cleaning installation has been developed together with Gröninger B.V. and is maintained regularly to guarantee the system
- Our cleaning procedures are perfected on a regular basis in cooperation with suppliers and client
- We own all the necessary equipment for CIP-cleaning, also to clean the inside of the pipes and hoses
- Cleaning occurs in a sustainable way through our bio reactor
- The cleaning installation is recognized and certified by ATCN
- We can clean Kosher and Halal
- The cleaning installation is ISO 9001:2008 certified, a HACCP-system is present and our cleaning has completed the SQAS- and EFTCO Food assessment with high scores
- After the cleaning we provide an ECD certificate naming the cleaned product(s), seal numbers and eventual other proceedings. This certificate complies with EFTCO drafted guidelines. If desired, another certificate can be produced, listing the cleaning agents, water temperature, etc.
- Cleaning agents, used by ITC, are approved by the food industry
- We randomly perform standard ATP-, pH-, turbidity-, conductivity- and allergen-measurements to test our procedures
- If desired, we can check the cleanliness of a tank by means of an ATP-, pH-, turbidity-, conductivity- and allergen-, or peroxide measurement
- ITC can clean sterile, by using steam and addition of peracetic acid
- ITC can heat by steam under high or low pressure, with warm water or electrical.
Suitable tanks for cleaning
ITC transports liquid food for human and animal consumption, so the tank cleaning installation is suitable for these types of cleanings. Two food lines for liquid foodstuffs for human consumption, another, separate, non-food line (feed) for animal consumption. ITC does not clean tanks for the transport of ADR products.
Mirror adjustment facility
A mirror adjustment facility is located at the entrance of our location. ITC’s mirror adjustment facility is available for drivers of ITC at all times and others may make use of it during the regular opening hours of the tank cleaning and truck washing facilities. Check for current opening hours on this page.
|Monday through Friday:||06:00 am - 21:00 pm|
|Saturday:||07:30 am - 12:00 pm|