Shuttle driver (Oss/Rijkevoort)
DO YOU HAVE PASSION FOR TRANSPORT AND LOGISTICS? DO YOU WANT A JOB WITH A LOT OF FREEDOM AND RESPONSIBILITY?
ITC Holland Transport is a family business with about 150 employees that has been a sustainable and reliable partner in the transport of liquid foodstuffs since 1927. We are a professional tank transport organization that operates on the European market with its expert drivers. With our own garage, sheet metal shop and certified tank cleaning, we own everything.
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
You commute with our trailers and containers between the site of one of our most important customers and our head office. Sometimes you load or unload a trailer/container in the region, but you almost always uncouple the trailers and containers.
Requirements and competences
- – You are in possession of a B/C/CE driving license including code 95;
- – You live in Oss/Rijkevoort or surroundings;
- – Experience in tank transport is an advantage (otherwise we will organize this for you);
- – You can drive/maneuver/clutch well;
- – You are good at administrative actions;
- – You are an expert at informing the planning.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- – A committed employer in an ambitious family business;
- – A gross monthly salary in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Professional Goods Transport, scale D;
- – A good net salary through allowances and allowances;
- – You are home every night;
- – You get a lot of freedom in the position.