Vacancy Truck mechanic
Do you have the ambition to develop yourself as a head truck mechanic, or are you perhaps already one? Then we are looking for you.
ITC Holland Transport is a family business with about 150 employees that has been a sustainable and reliable partner in the transport of liquid foodstuffs since 1927. We are a professional tank transport organization that operates on the European market with its expert drivers. With our own garage, sheet metal workshop and certified tank cleaning, we have everything in our own possession.
What are you going to do?
As a truck mechanic at ITC, you and our head mechanic are responsible for carrying out maintenance, repairs, inspections and MOT inspections on our own fleet. This fleet consists of 70 trucks (MAN, DAF and Volvo), 70 tankers and 36 container chassis. The workshop in Oss is spacious with all necessary tools. Within this position you have a lot of independence where there is room for your own insight and you are in close contact with drivers and office staff.
Requirements and competences
- – You are in possession of a CE driving license or willing to obtain it;
- – You are in possession of the diploma APK 1
- – heavy commercial vehicle inspector or willing to achieve this;
- – Customer-friendly, accurate, flexible and independent;
- – Affinity with transport is a requirement.
What do we offer?
- – A committed employer in an ambitious family business;
- – A challenging position with ambition to further develop into head mechanic;
- – A good salary in accordance with the collective labor agreement;
- – Training opportunities;
- – Good working conditions and prospects of permanent employment.